1. Personal Information
We may collect personal information that you provide when you:
- Register at the Cotarde website;
- Make a purchase from the Cotarde website;
- Submit an entry in a contest or lottery sponsored by Cotarde;
- Respond to our Frequent Traveller’s Skin ResearchTM questionnaire, Cotarde surveys or participate in another feature of our website;
- Provide us with comments, reviews, or suggestions.
- Signup to receive our newsletter at the Cotarde website
2. Registration at the Cotarde website
You have the option to register at the Cotarde website, but no registration is required to browse our website. In order to register, you may be required to select a password and provide your name, e-mail address, and other information. You may edit any of your personal information at any time by logging into your account and following the "edit" link. If you do not create an account during a purchase, you may choose to create one later with the same email address you used for the purchase.
When you make a purchase from the Cotarde website, we will collect personal information needed to process and ship your order, including your name, phone number, e-mail address, shipping and billing addresses, and credit card details and number.
We employ reasonable security measures to protect your personal and financial information. Credit card details supplied at checkout are transmitted directly to our payment provider over a secure connection (SSL). We do not save your full credit card number or security code on our servers. We keep only your card’s expiration date and the last four digits of your card number. This helps you and us to identify your saved credit card(s) when you call us or visit us online.
5. Other Uses of Personal Information
In addition to the uses described above, we may use personal information to help us assess and improve Cotarde products and to notify you about products and services, sales and special events in which you might be interested.
If you register at or purchase products from the Cotarde website, you may receive promotional e-mails from us. You may opt out of our mailing list during the registration or ordering process. In addition, if you have registered, you may log into your account at any time to opt in or opt out of our mailing list. You may opt out of our mailing list by using the supplied link in any of our e-mails.
6. Cookies - Collection of Information by the Cotarde Website
- let us know who you are,
- be needed to enable you to access your account or other information,
- provide us with information that we may use to customize our website in accordance with your needs and preferences.
Your web browser can be set to notify you when you receive a cookie and can be set to reject cookies. If you elect not to accept cookies from Cotarde website, it may limit the options that our website provides for you.
Like most standard website servers we use log files. These include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP) addresses, referring/exit pages, platform type records, date/time stamp, and number-of-click tallies. We use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track users’ movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses, etc. are not linked to your personal information. Site visit information is used only in aggregate form to help enhance the overall Cotarde website experience.
7. Links to Third-Party Sites
8. Disclosure Required by Law
Although we are committed to protecting the privacy of the personal information of our customers and visitors, we may need to disclose personal information when required by law, governmental rule or regulation, or judicial or administrative process.
9. Security of Personal Information
We maintain reasonable safeguards to protect against unauthorized access, use, modification and disclosure of personal information in our custody and control.
11. Exclusions And Limitations - Consumer Protection Notice